Welcome to SSJID's site for official publications, press releases, and information about our various ongoing projects. Please choose from the selections below. Articles are categorized by publication and date.
- March 13, 2017 - Manteca Bulletin - CONSERVE IS THE WORD
- March 8, 2017 - AgAlert - Commentary: Federal agencies work to create water shortages
- February 3, 2017 - Manteca Bulletin - New Melones still lags with 42% capacity
- January 31, 2017 - Recordnet.com - Stockton East Water District: State water board ignores everyone but themselves
- January 25, 2017 - Manteca Bulletin - EATING ENDANGERED SPECIES
- January 21, 2017 - Manteca Bulletin - SSJID may drop Division 9 water rates by 7 percent
- January 20, 2017 - The Modesto Bee - Maximum flows not achieving maximum benefits for Stanislaus salmon
- January 19, 2017 - The Modesto Bee - Study questions Stanislaus releases for salmon in fall
- January 19, 2017 - The Modesto Bee - Study: Salmon don't want too much water
- January 18, 2017 - OakdaleLeader.com - COMMENT PERIOD EXTENDED ON STATE'S WATERSHED PLAN
- January 16, 2017 - Manteca Bulletin - Is better river deal possible?
- January 10, 2017 - Manteca Bulletin - POWER PLAY
- January 4, 2017 - Central Valley Business Journal - Stakeholders make arguments on water flow issue
- January 3, 2017 - Manteca Bulletin - Snowpack water at 53%